|Company name||Byte Sapling UG (limited liability)|
Poppenbütteler Weg 60,22339 Hamburg, Germany
|Phone||+49 178 6834231|
|Register number||HRB 172383|
|Registration office||Amtsgericht Hamburg|
How we handle personal data
In the following sections we elaborate how we collect, process and store personal data. We take data protection very seriously, and, if possible, avoid the collection of personal information. The parties responsible for upholding the data protection laws, in particular the GDPR, can be found in our imprint.
You can, at any given time, act upon your rights:
- Retrieval of information about how data is collected, processed or used,
- Access of your personal data as well as how this data is being processed,
- Request the erasure of your personal data,
- Objection to the processing of data by us,
- Correction of collected personal information if it is incorrect, and
- Portability of the personal data if applicable. If you have any questions regarding any of your rights or want to exercise them, please contact the responsible parties shown in our imprint.
You may also issue complaints with the federal commissioner responsible for data protection in your country or state.
Google Fonts API
The fonts used in our services are, at least in part, hosted by a third party, the Google Fonts API, provided by Google LLC (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA). It is designed to limit collection, storage and use of end-user data to only what is needed to serve fonts efficiently. For more information, consult the privacy section provided by the Google Fonts API FAQ.